eto na talaga toh

Sunday, November 11, 2007

his name is arvi

Certain things I've learned from RV

1. The saying; birds with the same feather flocks together is not always true.

When I discovered that RV would be our Chem 18 teacher, I was truthfully and amazingly happy, because i know that RV's friends are Sir Caldo, Maam Aman and Maam Ligaya which are btw known for there kindness and humble attitude. So since they are RV's friends, I really thought that he was just like them. I really thought that RV is concern to his to students the way Sir Caldo gives his concern for his students. But I was wrong, it turns out that RV is very different from them. Its like Sir Caldo, Maam Aman and Maam Ligaya's bad traits were all passed down to RV.

example situation:

If a student ask of how was the linearity of a certain problem come about; Sir Caldo, Maam Aman, and Maam Ligaya would HAPPILY and WILLINGLY explain to the student in a humble manner the process or the procedure/equation of how the linearity was come about, but if that student ask the same question to RV, his response would be:

- (magsasalubong ang kilay) Sus! Madali lang yan! That is just simple arithmetic! Diba nag Math 17 naman kayo??!!

he will definitely make you feel that your the most stupid person in the whole wide world just because you ask a question and just because you didn't understand his explanation which are btw pronounced in a very excellent accent (being sarcastic in here!).

2. Not all Christians are good.

RV is a very active when it comes to his religious groups and church activities, and he is even a missionary! ( believe it or not), but when it comes to teaching, trust me, you can never really imagine that he is a Christian.

And by the way, if ever i was an atheist, and RV would be the one to convert me into Christianity, I'd rather be an atheist in my entire life than be converted by someone like him. I mean, if a person claims that he is a Christian and if he is really a Christian, it should be reflected in his EVERYDAY / DAILY doings, not only on selected hours of meeting and church activities and especially not only on selected people.

3. Never expect a person to be good.

This is where I got it all wrong, I always thought that RV would shed some kindness and humbleness to his students.. but he just never did. HE NEVER DID.

4. Question your self as well. Look in the mirror first before you see other people's flaws.

RV always blame us for our low grades.. but he never bother to question nor to consider or think that maybe it is his fault of why we are failing. He never bother to think or to care that his teaching is not effective for us, He never cared to realize that his handwriting is so ugly to the point that we cannot read it hence cannot also understand anything he writes in the bored.

5. Never do something you are not good at or do something that you don't really like.

RV is a teacher, but he doesn't care to his students; he is a teacher but he never gives a damn whether his students grasps the certain things that they need to learn. He never bothers and he never cares and most of all he is not a good teacher.



I failed chem 18, but I am not blaming myself, because I know and God knows that I did my part as a student. So again, I won't blame myself, it isn't my fault that my teacher's faults are to enormous to the point that I, the student can't cover it anymore.

I hate you, but I won't hold any grudges, I know that God is fair, soon, you'll also get a punishment you deserve, well maybe not in this lifetime and not directly on you but on your family and on your children and grandchildren.

Hayy... I just really feel sorry for the next students that you will teach, because besides that they won't learn any academical stuff from you, they would also suffer the way we suffer from your cruel attitude.

By the way, thank you so much for all the 0.5 and 1 point partial pointS, I mean point that you gave us. It did really help us A LOT.


and yah, before i end this entry, I just also want to say that I also realized is that I would never want nor prohibit myself to be someone like you. I just pity you.. you think that your so good and perfect when in reality your worse than a rotten corpse.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home