an open letter. leche walang pakialamanan.
I hate him so much. Every time i see him, it is as if the whole world is crashing because of the anger that i feel. but i can't help it, he is in a higher status than me, so all i have to do is keep my mouth shut and try to hold the evil inside of me. But i swear, once i finish and PASS his subject, i will get my scalpel and slash his throat. (joking though kind of sincere)
*Devil laugh.
I just want to see him beg for his own life. I want to stare at him and laugh at him while he grasp for his last breath and while he say all his sorries and endless begging of mercy.
*Devil laugh.
I HATE HIM SO MUCH!
REASONS WHY I HATE HIM
1. He doesnt care about his students
2. there is always a sense of arrogance and pride in his manner of talking
3. he belittles us/me
4. He makes us feel that we are stupid.
5. He doesnt care whether we understand the lesson or not all that matters is "Let's get this over and done with" thing.
6 I hate his attitude.
7. To be honest, if he was just a caring and considerate teacher, i could have forgive him for his teaching incapacities. But the saddest part is, he doesnt know how to teach and his attitude is as black as the night.
Urghhh
i hate him so much... but the saddest part.. I can't do anything :'c
I just really want to pass that subject. really. i really really want to pass that subject. :'c

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home